Job Title: Marketing/Sales Officer
Location: Ikeja Lagos
The Responsibilities of the ideal candidates will be to:
- Market affordable and luxury ready-to-wear to big companies (t-shirt contract and others), schools (school uniform contract and others), individuals, etc., depending on the target population.
- Get stockists to purchase company’s fashion lines.
- Be greatly involved in Digital Marketing: create and manage e-commerce and social media platforms, manage website, and create “Search Engine Optimization”:
- Be alert and respond to customers’ requests, needs and inquiries on social media.
- Make sure that pictures of products are posted and changed regularly.
- Come up with marketing strategies to enter new markets, follow up with leads and seal deals.
- Get credit facilities for the organization, negotiate with fabric manufacturers for credit sales, purchase fabrics at affordable haggled price, meet with sewing machine dealers, and purchase machines at affordable haggled prices.
- Record day-to-day transactions.
- Develop marketing and sales plan.
- Create database of all customers (online and physical store) contact information, purchases, and other details, monitoring their behaviour, and updating them with new products /services.
- Must be FEMALE.
- OND/HND/B.Sc Marketing or other disciplines.
- 1 – 3 years working experience, with at least 1 year relevant experience.
- Must be conversant with Digital Marketing.
- Must have experience in fashion industry.
- Candidate must not be more than 30 years, as at December 2017.
- Proximity to the location is compulsory (Ikeja).
Competencies and Skills:
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and sell products.
- Should possess an understanding/interest in/of branding and brand essence.
- Should understand image building and perception.
- Can conceptualize social media campaigns that stay true to the brand essence.
- Entrepreneurial personality/attributes.
- Interested in growing with the business.
- Should understand niche/luxury marketing.
- Must possess basic accounting skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Sociable, kind and persuasive.
- Should possess managerial and leadership skills.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to listen, and articulate the issues and demands of customers, and meet them satisfactorily.
- Ability to communicate properly, articulately and coherently.
- N40,000 with other benefits.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, not more than 2 pages, to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and Industry as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications without position, industry and location indicated as subject of mail will be disqualified.