We are seeking the services of candidates to fill the position below for the National Stop Transmission of Poliomyelitis (NSTOP) program:
Job Title: DHIS2 Implementation Officer
Duration of contract: One year
Work Hours: Full time
The responsibilities of the DHIS2 Implementation Officer include;
- Support the implementation of the Routine Immunization NHMIS scale up plan in the states
- Provide technical leadership to the State RI team on the use of the DHIS2 RI dashboard for data driven decision making
- Provide mentoring, support and supervision to LGA RI teams on data collection, data entry and appropriate use of RI reporting tools
- Develop Monthly technical report following all supportive supervision activities conducted
- Train State and LGA RI teams on data management
- Build capacity of state and LGA government officers to enter data, analyze and provide regular reports using DHIS2.
- Work with SIO’s, M&E officers, HMIS officers and others as indicated to analyze collected data and provide feedback to State and Local government RI teams
- Liaise with NSTOP Data Management Team to provide regular feedback and troubleshoot problems
- University Degree or equivalent in Data Management, Public Health, Epidemiology or other health related disciplines
- Possess at least 3 years experience in data management or monitoring and evaluation
- Experience working with District Health Information System 2 (DHIS2) database
- Experience in managing routine immunization data at LGA or state level.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Epi info and SPSS.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday, 28th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates should indicate the appropriate position in their application letter. AFENET is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.