We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise/Business Teacher (IGCSE)
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge of Enterprise.
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for pupils as it relates to the subject.
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across key stages.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with other department to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.
- Thorough knowledge of IGCSE curriculum
- B.Ed. in Economics/Business Studies, B.Sc. in Business Management. Minimum of Second Class Lower
- M.Ed or Post Graduate Diploma in Education in a related subject is an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years professional teaching experience
- Past involvement in extracurricular activities
- Excellent computer skills are required.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org