Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Home Economics /Life Science Teacher
The job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Teaching courses in child care, family relations, finance, nutrition and related subjects as pertaining to home management.
- Ability take courses in childhood education, textile, consumer education, nutrition.
- Candidate must possess at least 5 years active teaching and cognate experience.
- B.A/B.ED in Home Economics (or a related Field)
Class of Degree:
- Minimum of second class lower division.
- Being creative and proactive.
- Being patient with students.
- Having good communication skills.
- Being able to see student´s weak and strong points.
- Being self-motivated.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org