We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Knowledge Analyst
- To assist in collecting, evaluating, and preparing research and/or other complex statistical data, narrative reports/presentations and recommendations, to have a better understanding of the customers’ needs
- Interface with financial analysts and business units to understand their data requirements and reporting needs
- Liaise with product management managers to understand the data needed to support and monitor product performance
- Contribute and participate in campaign idea generation meetings and cross functional Customer Lifecycle Management meeting as required
- Develop and utilize data collection instruments and methods for the evaluation and quality control of research or operational data.
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in preparation for generation of statistical and analytical reports and provide intelligence that supports decision-making.
- Coordinate data requests with respect to pre and post return on investment data extraction, data sample for analytics, and other ad-hoc requirements.
- Perform Customer Lifecycle Management data analysis and requests.
- Maintain computerized collection and track relevant data and appropriate records of research methods and results.
- Utilize specified statistical software to analyze and interpret research data, as appropriate to the individual position.
- Extract qualifying data, based on defined campaigns and according to the approved campaign road map as well as manage and update engine room tools.
- Demonstrate broad understanding of Big Data end-to-end ecosystem and dependencies to identify trends in customer dynamics
- Provide support to campaign segmentation analyst as required.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- B.Sc. in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or any of the other numerate Sciences/ Social Sciences
- 4 years’ experience comprising:
- Experience and working knowledge of data mining/ analysis using statistical analytical system( SAS), problem solving and reporting/presentation
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is desirable
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online