For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Project Overview and Role
- The Palladium Group develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies.
- We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations.
- We create positive impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 counties.
- The Maternal, New-born and Child Health Programme (MNCH2) is a country led programme which aims to reduce maternal and child mortality in Northern Nigeria and it is funded by the Department for International Development (DFID).
- The MNCH2 programme is being implemented in six states in northern Nigeria: Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, Yobe and Zamfara States.
- Under immediate supervision of the Finance & Admin Coordinator, performs function in the operation of a vehicle to assure safe transportation of Staff and Consultants to and from various destinations.
- Assumes responsibility for care and maintenance of project vehicles – washes and cleans interior;
- Reports any dysfunction to the Finance & Admin Coordinator, takes official vehicles for maintenance and repairs;
- Assists consultants in getting in and out of vehicles, and other courtesies when necessary;
- Responsible for the security of all passengers and any equipment in the vehicles;
- Updates vehicle log book for all journeys.
- Ensures that vehicle is clean at all times;
- Ensures the vehicle is kitted with the first aid box;
- Ensure the vehicle is operational.
- Daily checking of project vehicle.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Minimum of SSCE Certificate.
- Professional driving experience of at least 5 years.
- Experience working with an NGO is an added advantage.
- Valid Drivers’ License required.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills are required.
In return we offer
- A friendly and team-based working environment
- Opportunity to work with national and international colleagues
- Vital contribution to improving maternal and newborn services in Northern Nigeria
- The opportunity to truly ‘make a difference’
- A competitive salary with benefits
Application Closing date
26th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online