Job Title: ICSS/PLC Supervisor
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Be fully responsible for the supervision, control and co-ordination of the Integrated Control and Safety
- System (ICSS) aspects of the maintenance activities to be carried out on site,
- Perform interventions and installations on a wide range of ICSS/Metering equipment as required and ensuring that the project ICSS/Metering systems are available and reliable,
- Prepare, implement and close out Site Modification Requests when required,
- Interlace with other parts of the offshore team regarding ICSS matters including: HSE, Production,
- Subsea, Inspection and Marine and participate in coordinating meetings.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND and 10 years experience in similar role.
- Successful candidates will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package and will have the opportunity to enhance their careers with one of the most successful service providers in the world.
10th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and application letters, clearly stating at the top of the letter the specific job(s) applied for to: Info@jobsresource.net