Job Title: Turbine Specialist & Rotating Equipment Coordinator
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Focus on maintenance activities to achieve optimum availability and reliability of production plant
- Performs tests, calibrations, and repairs to instrumentation, including all equipment associated with environmental protection and monitoring in accordance with the standards and protocols of the plant.
- Operates turbine-generators and auxiliaries to include start-up and shut-down. Observes and records readings of required indicators and/or instruments for safe operation within prescribed limits.
- Prepares plant statistical reports, assists with the preparation of O&M capital budgets, maintenance of plant configuration drawings, databases, and operation and maintenance procedures as needed.
- Develops and conducts the plant’s predictive maintenance program, administering and maintaining plant maintenance and inventory control; conducts plant performance evaluations and collects associated data.
- Managing major overhaul work. recommending and delivering schemes for improvements as appropriate, you’ll also ensure compliance with safety legislation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND and 10 years experience in similar role.
- Successful candidates will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package and will have the opportunity to enhance their careers with one of the most successful service providers in the world.
10th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and application letters, clearly stating at the top of the letter the specific job(s) applied for to: Info@jobsresource.net