Job Title: Instrument Supervisor
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Responsible for leading the Instrument Maintenance Department on site reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager.
- Plan, coordinate, supervise and direct the work of Instrument Foremen and Contractor craftsmen to perform all Instrument related activities complying with all HSE & PTW requirement.
- To develop and recommend innovative systems/procedures that contributes to improve e reliability, availability and integrity of the plant.
- Assist in preparing daily/monthly progress reports.
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for the preparation of the jobs in his discipline,
- Manages interventions using the CMMS and checks intervention reports in the CMMS (including those concerning SMC) and writes the technical reports related to his field.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND and 10 years experience in similar role.
- Successful candidates will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package and will have the opportunity to enhance their careers with one of the most successful service providers in the world.
10th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and application letters, clearly stating at the top of the letter the specific job(s) applied for to: Info@jobsresource.net