Workforce Management Centre – Our client, a reputable Software company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Desk Administrator
- To provide a 24×7, multi-lingual, single contact point for our customers worldwide for software services related incidents and to enable the smooth flow of these incidents across our whole organization to the appropriate Software subject matter experts for both technical and non-technical requests.
- Provide collaboration & communication interface between customers and subject matter experts (SME) in Software Services.
- Assure the total customer experience is achieved, by providing to the end customer the most complete answers.
- Provide management and incident routing for non-technical & technical requests.
- Fully document every ticket, including all resolution steps.
- Handling cases within the corresponding turnaround time.
- Follow best practice ticket management processes.
- Participate in product forums and web knowledge bases i.e. Maintain product knowledge up to day by investigating and get informed of all product releases.
- Create a positive work environment for our contact center agents.
- Attend Team/ Face to Face meetings with the Team Lead.
- Be available for work at the scheduled shift start.
- Ensure constant self-development using day to day work; web based training, and any other available tool.
- Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives.
- HND/BSc. in related fields.
- 2-years IT customer service experience required.
- Any technical certification will be a plus.
- Comfortable working with several tools at the same time.
- Solid communication skills, written and verbal (English)
- Basic knowledge of various hardware and software, including but not limited to Microsoft operating systems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Customer oriented ability and excellent understanding of customer impact.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision (results driven).
- Team player.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Please indicate the job title as the subject of the email e.g. “Service Desk Administrator”
Note: Only qualified candidtates will be contacted