We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- Successful candidate will be responsible for organizing the safe and efficient storage and dispatch of project materials.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Operating mechanical and IT systems
- Training, supervising and appraising staff
- Maintaining statistical and receipt records
- Ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met
- Managing budgets
- Administering stock control
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
Qualifications and Training Required
- HND in any discipline is acceptable.
- Relevant experience can be useful, particularly any teamwork experience.
- Key skills for warehouse managers
- Good team working skills
- Managerial skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Logical reasoning
- Numerical skills
- Technical skills
- IT skills
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org