We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operations Analyst
- Assist to closely monitor pending WHTs, Account Receivables (AR), Account Payables (AP) ageing reports and create procedures to minimise payment delays
- Assist in following up with Business Units Heads and Teams on the company pending Receivables and tracking cash projects weekly by conducting independent analysis on the company collection and receivable unit and its operational drivers to uncover improvement opportunities
- Help to drive all Business Operations initiatives across the company
- Assist in tracking weekly BUs ongoing projects and pending support with the project ad support teams by analysing the report and highlighting areas of concern and come up with possible recommendations
- Monitoring and tracking weekly sales target and communicating updates to the sales team. Also, assist in the production of accurate sales forecast on a weekly basis
- Use insight to develop, implement, and document policies and processes of the company
- Help run Bi-Weekly Funnel Review calls and also tracking deal stages of Business Units opportunities
- Ensure that Sales Compensation Plans are issued in an accurate and timely year at the beginning of the year
- Assist in the rollout of approved Go-To-Market initiatives
- Assist to Plan and implement Business Operations projects and Constantly monitoring and reporting on progress of the project
- Handle any other task as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Engineering. Computer Science or related degree with a minimum of Second Class Honors (Upper/Lower Division).
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Operations, Project Management or similar roles within a higher output, highly challenging environment.
- Candidate must have a track record of taking ownership and driving results in an environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects prioritization, planning and task delegation.
- Process Diagramming and Documentation
- Process Optimization/Improvement
- Statistical Analysis
- Project Management
- Business Acumen
- Data Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with other business unit.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Business Operations Analyst”