We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Are you passionate about the broader goals of society achieved from a well-designed Engineering Environment? Do you want to be on the ground floor of an expanding local engineering practice? Do you have a green thumb for a project management? If so, we are looking for a leader who wants to set the standard for successfully managing Engineering projects.
- Liteshore Engineering is looking for an experienced project manager. This position is ideal for an individual who wants to evolve and grow in the practice of Engineering.
- The candidate will take direction from the Engineering Practice Leader and the Principal in Charge for new projects, but it is expected that this candidate will grow in a leadership role. Success will be measured in terms of organizational excellence and collaborative team relationships, including client satisfaction.
- Prepares and negotiates client and consultant proposals, fees, schedules, and contracts.
- Initiates, documents, and maintains project set-up, including contract review, project process and filing procedures, work authorizations, assisting accounting in timely distribution of invoices.
- Day-to-day coordinator of all communication between the client insuring timely resolution of client concerns and management of business issues including contracts and additional services.
- Establishes, maintains, and documents regular project related meetings including client, internal team and consultants meetings.
- Defines, monitors and maintains control of the scope of work and services for the project including project schedule and work plan.
- Coordinates staffing resources with office Operations Director.
- Assures a positive team work atmosphere and assists in supporting the development and retention of quality staff including training/development/mentoring.
- Direct contact responsibility with clients and associated consultants, to insure timely collections and management of delinquent accounts receivables.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding the financial goals established.
- Considers risk management by monitoring client issues and technical issues in a timely manner to minimize liability.
- Responsible for the orderly close out of projects including contractual requirements.
- Follows through with post contract administration requirements.
- Develops and maintains successful client relationships for repeat business.
- Participates in marketing opportunities and facilitates multi-discipline/office collaboration within firm.
- Understands project financial management and contract administration, including project coordination, budgeting, scheduling and contract negotiations.
- Basic project management software skills.
- B.Sc in Engineering/Architecture
- ACHA preferred within 2 years of hire;
- 3+ years of architectural /Engineering facilities experience with OSHPD preferred;
- Proven dedication to managing projects that advance design, sustainability, innovation, schedules, budget, and client needs
- Ability to direct, mentor and coordinate work efforts of project team
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal, listening and written including client presentation skills
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com