We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Specialist Trainee
- The Field Specialist Trainee receives intensive training in troubleshooting, technical procedures, safety, and client interaction.
- Responsibilities and skill development vary widely according to business line but consist of both formal technical training courses and hands-on experience. Progression is structured through a formal career development program.
- Successful Field Specialist Trainees think methodically under pressure and work well without supervision. They strive for perfection, like working outdoors in challenging environments, and do not mind being away from home for extended periods.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Acquire familiarity, to level needed to perform duties, with assigned business line’s range of services and products and their relationship to those of other business lines.
- Achieve functional and technical skills required for assignments.
- Assist in planning, preparation, and executing jobs to design and client specifications with goal of 100% service delivery.
Qualifications and skills
- HND in Engineering.
- No experience needed.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Emotionally intelligence
- Listening skills
- Excellent communication skills
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org