The Industrial Training Fund and Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the ITF Industrial Skills Training Centre, Ikeja , invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the program below:
The Industrial Training Fund and Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the ITF Industrial Skills Training Centre, Ikeja will be conducting a One-year Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Federal Craft Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2017.
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written application, two (2) recent passport photographs & photocopies of credentials addressed to:
The Training Manager,
Industrial Skills Training Centre (Industrial Training Fund),
5, Olorunfunmi Street (Behind Philips),
Off Kudirat Abiola Way,
P.O. Box 55176,
Time: 9.00 am
Venue: Industrial Skills Training Centre, 5, Olorunfunmi Street (Behind Philips), Off Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Lagos State.
- Candidates are expected to come for a test with the originals of their certificate and are required to make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation, Successful candidates are eligible for an oral interview.
- Admitted Candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend throughout the duration of the programme. The Programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.