Title: Farming Skills Training Programme
Duration: 6 Months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Kamjay Investments Limited will be conducting a 6 months Farming Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Poultry Farming
- Fish Farming (Aquaculture)
- Small Ruminants Farming
- Snailry (Snail Farming)
- This programme is aimed at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurship skills in Integrated Livestock anchored on business sustainability while promoting public-private partnership model in practical agricultural skills training.
- Candidates must be between 18 and 30 of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Ordinary National Diploma in any field
- In addition, willingness to go into livestock farming as a full time business will be an added advantage.
- Candidates are expected to come with originals of their certificates for sighting and are required to make arrangements for their transportation. Successful Candidates will be eligible for an Oral Interview. Admitted Candidates will enjoy Free Tuition and Lunch.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2017.
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written application, two (2) recent passport photographs & photocopies of credentials addressed to “The Training Manager, Kamjay Farms (A Division of Kamjay Investments Limited), Ibeju-Lekki” via the address below:
Plot 114c Ilupeju Street,
Off Awori Street,
Dolphin Estate, lkoyi,
Time: 9.00 am
Venue: Kamjay Farms, No. 1, Coastal Close, Lekki Free Trade Zone Road, Orimedu, Ibeju/Lekki, Lagos State.
Enquiries: For more information, please call: 08055517212 or send an email to: email@example.com