WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FPSO Training Facilitator
Job Number: WTSOA20582
Type of Employment: Contract
- Develop general training modules on the overview of the company’s FPSO operations for all personnel..
- Organize and deliver training sessions as scheduled in collaboration with the Training Coordinator.
- Deliver training assessments before and after training sessions to ascertain impact of training delivered.
- Continuously perform evaluations of training module documentations (slides, supporting write-up, quiz, and training manual) and delivery style with the support of engineers and technicians to reflect the technical requirements of the Company’s FPSO Operations.
- Manage all training session documentations and provide regular copy to the Training Coordinator.
- Develop new training modules as necessary based on any modification to the facilities.
- Maintain and propose development of the process simulators
- Deliver on the job training support to production operators.
- Perform site general presentation as requested.
- 5 years or more on Oil and Gas trainer positions, preferably onsite.
- 20 years or more experience in Oil and Gas related positions.
- Offshore experience.
- Proficient with Trainer Simulator.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply onli