The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian for the position below at the Institute’s station in Abuja:
Job Title: Station Administrator
Recruitment Type: National (3-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Assist the Head of Station in managing Station financial and operational strategies;
- Coordinate the overall functioning of the Station support systems and ensure logistics back-up;
- Organize the preparation and implementation of the Station work program;
- Maintain efficient information flow between the Station, hosted institutions and projects operating within the Station;
- Assure timely financial reporting and posting of charge-backs to the Station cost recovery budgets; Ensure implementation of regulations and procedures for local purchases, procurement and logistics management; Liaise effectively with relevant units;
- Perform any other duties, properly assigned, by the Supervisor.
- Masters in Management/Administrat ion or related discipline with at least eight (8) years working experience performing similar role in a structured organisation.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have the ability to work with high degree of autonomy; initiative and good sense of judgment;
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be creative and flexible response to changing work requirements;
- Have Strong computer skills;
- Have ability to work under pressure.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format, the application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
Click here to apply online