The Federal University of Technology, Akure, invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the Non-teaching position below:
Job Title: Deputy Registrar
- A good first degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) from a recognized University plus at least 12 years relevant post’qualification experience, a considerable part of which must be in University administration.
- The applicant must have served as Principal Assistant Registrar for at least five(5) years and must be computer literate.
- Membership of recognized Professional body i.e. ANUPA, MM, IPMN, AUA, etc. Possession of higher degree certificate will bean added advantage.
Conditions of Service
Conditions of service are similar to those in other institutions of higher learning in the country.
CONTISS 14 (N1, 831,708.00 – N2,392,572.00)
5th September, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are required to submit twenty five (25) photocopies of their certificates, Curriculum Vitae and other relevant credentials in the format below:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and date of birth
- Permanent home address
- Present Home Address
- Present postal address/GSM numbers/E-mail Address
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children (if any)
- Post applied for
- Educational institution attended (with dates)
- Academic and professional qualifications obtained (with dates) attach 3 copies of your credentials
- Present employment, status and salary both in level and amount
- Statement of experience , including full details of former and present post
- Extra-curricula activities
- Name and address of 3 referees
- Signature and date
- Application must be accompanied with a Vision Statement of the applicant, in not more than 1000 words, detailing a five year plan for the unit/directorate which is being applied for.
All applications should be forwarded to:
Federal University of Technology,
In addition to stating the names and addresses of the Referees, candidates should request the Referees to send confidential reports on them under separate cover, direct to the Registrar using the address above. And marked “For the Attention of the AG. Director of Establishments and Human Resources”
- Application not accompanied with the stipulated copies of photocopies of CV, Certificates and other credentials will be deemed invalid
- Only application from candidates shortlisted for interview will be acknowledged via e-mail or SMS on mobile phone services.