Job Title: Chief of Party
Job Code: 830
- Dexis is seeking an experienced Chief of Party (COP) to provide overall program support to the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in Nigeria.
- The work location for this position will be in Abuja, Nigeria.
- This is a long-term position expected to start in 2016. This position is contingent upon award.
- The Chief of Party will be responsible for leading and managing the overall Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning program.
- The Chief of Party will work closely with USAID/Nigeria’s leadership team, the Program Office and with technical office team leads, and other Project Directors of USAID implementing projects.
- Activities on this project include capacity building in monitoring and evaluation, support for data quality assessments, data visualization and enhanced performance monitoring, performance evaluations and facilitation of learning at the Mission level for improved project design.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in an inter-disciplinary area such as applied international development, strategic planning, project design and implementation, or a related field,
- At least (10) years of progressive experience with a demonstrated ability to manage complex, time sensitive, high-quality activities and work collaboratively with institutional, government, and private sector partners and stakeholders
- Previous supervisory experience of large teams or projects required
- Charismatic, collaborative, professional credentials to be able to establish close, trustworthy relations for pursuing earnest organizational learning with, particularly USAID/Nigeria’s American and Nigerian senior professional staff and leadership, including the Mission Director’s Office.
- Strong multi-cultural, inter-personal and supervision skills and a familiarity with Nigeria’s culture, society, and development context or that of similar countries in the region
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online