Job Title: Experienced Back-end Developer
Job Type: Full Time
- Alternative titles: Backend Engineer, Backend Software Developer
- This is responsible for building and maintaining the back end, or server-side, of a web application, which includes the server, the application, and the database.
- Back-end development is all about what’s invisible to the user. It’s what happens behind the scenes to display the words you’re reading right now on this website.
- A sound Experience in ASP.NET-C#, MVC 4 and above, SQL.
- Candidates with Experience in jQuery or AngularJs will have added advantages.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org