Job Title: Grants Assistant
- The Grants Assistant will be responsible for supporting the achievement of SACE project objectives by assisting the Strategic Activity Fund (SAF) Manager.
- The Grants Assistant will work closely with the SAF Manager to ensure adequate documentation of grants operations and that all aspects of grant practices and procedures follow sound financial management principles.
- This includes maintaining a tracker of all activities and requests, managing records – both electronically and hard copy – reviewing all grantee expenditure receipts, and working effectively in a team and maintaining high levels of confidentiality.
- The successful candidate will have OND in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field, plus at least one (1) year experience working with grants and/or subcontracts through a USAID-funded project.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, strong data management skills, attention to detail, and strong organizational and prioritization skills are essential for this post.
- Knowledge of USAID regulations and an ability to work in a high-pressure environment are also preferred.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 23rd October, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates in the above posts should send their applications (electronically only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications should include a cover letter and a current curriculum vitae.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The project strongly encourages applications from women, people with disabilities, and young professionals.
- Only short-listed applicants will communicated with.